Yolanda Coronation One Piece with Vest

Sold for:

$169

Sold on: 02/26/24
Sold to: hirschm1 (+11, -0) (78418)

Sold by:
Seller rating:

(+67, -0)
Seller location:
Bangkok, Thailand
EastAsia
♥important♥ Please read my 'Term of Sale' about ★ shipping cost & options ★ before purchasing my items. Thank you.
shipping guide : Please send direct message for shipping quote.

This listing is for 1 OP + 1 vest + 1 belt + 1 brooch only.
condition : Very good condition. Purchased first hand, worn once. Cleaned by professional laundry service. No damages as far as I can see.
colour : white x navy

size XL (from webshop)
Bust 99 cm
Under Bust 95 cm
Shoulders 39 cm
Lenght 122 cm (Standard Length)



Shipping to East Asia: Contact seller for quote
Shipping outside East Asia: Contact seller for quote
Condition: Very Good
Brand: Yolanda
Style: Classic, Otome
Colors: White, Creams, Reds, Blues, Gold
Category: One Piece
★ATTENTION due to COVID-19 pandemic★ ★Please contact for shipping cost & options for your Country before making your bid/purchasing★. ☆You can check the link belows for shipping options for your Country. UPDATE 30 April, 2023 https://file.thailandpost.com/upload/content/EN%208_619da22c2d0ea.pdf https://drive.google.com/file/d/1OGkBLRXkgaOuA-x2N-I2fLe0faBrUXeu/view ☆ Registered Airmail shipping are available for some Country. ☆ For USA Register Airmail is available but delivery time aprox. 30 days or more. ☆For China and France, only EMS available, until further notice. ☆ EMS shipping option available for most Countries include USA. [EMS to USA Box 85USD(aprox), Envelope 65USD(aprox)] ☆ If you have any questions please feel free to ask via message. ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ★ SERIOUS BUYER ONLY. Please read about the NEGATIVE FEEDBACK TERMS in the last section of this Terms of Sales.★ MY FEEDBACK PAGE : ☆ http://egl.circlly.com/users/reafre ☆ http://community.livejournal.com/eglfeedback/291890.html ENVIRONMENT ( ♥ ) SMOKE FREE home ( ♥ ) I own a dogs but she is in her room and not allowed near my closet. TRADE : NONE ITEM DETAILS ( ♥ ) All onepiece, JSK, Salopette listing is not include blouse, petticoat unless stated otherwise. ( ♥ ) All item measurements are from lolibrary or flat measurement. ( ♥ ) All item colour in the photos may slightly vary due to photographic lighting sources or due to different screen settings of your device. PAYMENT : Paypal only ( ♥ ) All price are in USD. ( ♥ ) Shipping is not included yet, unless state otherwise on each item. ( ♥ ) For normal purchased payment must be paid within 36 hours after invoiced. ( ♥ ) I'm opening for reasonable offer. ( ♥ ) Hold *** Please contact me about holding items before making a purchase. *** - I can hold item for 72 hours maximum. - The payment must be paid within 24 hours upon due date. ( ♥ ) ☆Payment Plan ★ *** Please contact me for payment plan agreement before making a purchase. *** - I accept payment plan. (☆45 days payment plan or ★60 days payment plan). - If you choose to make a payment plan with me, it means you are agree to make a non-refundable deposit via 'gifted payment' or 'sending to a friend' within 24 hours after payment plan agreement was made. - If you fail to pay the deposit within 24 hours. I have the right to sell this item to another buyer without further notice. - If you fail to pay the rest of the payment within the due date, I have the right to sell this item to another buyer without further notice. - If you have any problem about your payment plan. Make sure to contact me about it before due date. So we can discuss the terms. - Please read details provided below for each type of payment plans. If you have any question, please feel free to ask via direct message. ☆ For 45 days payment plan [20%+(80%+shipping)]☆ ☆ This plan will be made with 20% non-refundable deposit via 'gifted payment' or 'sending to a friend'. And the rest (80%+shipping) must be paid within 45 days. ☆ This 20% non-refundable deposit must be paid within 24 hours after payment plan agreement was made. ☆ I'll send Invoice for the rest (80%+shipping) to you after I receive the first 20% payment. ☆ I can also set up partial payment option for the rest (80%+shipping), if you would like, you will be able to manage to partial pay them as you comfortable within due date. ☆ The last payment must be paid within 24 hours upon due date. ☆ The package will be shipped within 3 days after full payment received. ★For 60 days payment plan [30%+40%+(30%+shipping)]★ ★ This plan will be made with 30% non-refundable deposit via 'gifted payment' or 'sending to a friend'. It must be paid within 24 hours after payment plan agreement was made. ★The 2nd, 40% payment, will be Invoiced with due date of 30 calendar days after the date payment plan agreement was made. It must be paid within 24 hours upon due date. ★The last payment, (30%+shipping), will be invoiced with due date of 60 calendar days after the date payment plan agreement was made. It must be paid within 24 hours upon due date. ★ The package will be shipped within 3 days after [full payment] received. SHIPPING : Worldwide with Registered airmail or EMS via Thailand Post (www.thailandpost.co.th) ( ♥ ) If there are no flat rate shipping note for International shipping on the item listing. Please comment/message me for shipping quote to your Country before buying/bidding. ( ♥ ) All items will be shipped from : Bangkok, Thailand ( ♥ ) If you buy more than one item, I will combine shipping fee for you. ( ♥ ) I will ship your package out within 3 business days after receive full payment. ( ♥ ) I will ship to your address registered with your paypal account only. ( ♥ ) I will ship as Registered airmail or EMS only. ( ♥ ) For item with flat rate shipping I will ship as Registered airmail if you want EMS please contact me for shipping quote. ( ♥ ) If the package is lost on the way.I cannot be responsible for the lost package after post office received it from me.I can do only asking the post office to check for the item via document, which take about 3-4 weeks. EMS [5-7days] The package can be tracked in every step of the shipment. But the price would be very high (approx. 50+ USD) Registered airmail [15-30days] It come with tracking number but it can be track ONLY some part of the shipment (Mostly from the origin post office until it left Thailand) TRACK & TRACE For the first part of delivery in Thailand 'Registered package'/'EMS package' item can be track from * http://www.thailandpost.com * https://track.thailandpost.co.th/ * http://www.trackitonline.ru/?service=track&CCode=EN After 'EMS package' left Thailand you can continued tracking your package from your local post office website in most Country. After 'Registered package' left Thailand you can track from your local post office website in some Country. List of Country that I had sent 'Registered package' to. USA * Local post office tracking available at https://www.usps.com/ UK * Local post office tracking available at http://www.postoffice.co.uk/track-trace or https://www.royalmail.com/track-your-item Russia Federation * Local post office tracking available at https://www.pochta.ru/tracking Japan * Local post office tracking available at http://www.post.japanpost.jp/int/index_en.html Australia - Local post office tracking not available. Canada - Local post office tracking not available. International Tracking website http://www.trackitonline.ru/?service=track&CCode=EN ★☆☆☆☆ NEGATIVE FEEDBACK TERMS★☆☆☆☆ I’ll leave you negative feedback if you do anything on the list below. 1. Back out from bidding/sale after bidding/sale ended. 2. Payment is not received within 36 hours. 3. Payment is not received within timeframe that was agreed upon on Hold/Payment plan. 4. Do anything against my Terms of Sale statement. *You can contact me before bidding/purchasing, in case you have any questions about my listing/Terms of Sale*. 5. Do anything against Lacemarket rules. I’ll leave you negative feedback if you do anything on the list above. ★☆☆☆☆ NEGATIVE FEEDBACK TERMS ★☆☆☆☆ ( ♥ ) Please feel free to ask me if you have more question.

2 comments

hirschm1 4 months ago
How much to ship to 78418 usa?
reafre 3 months ago
Hello, Sorry for my slow response. I sent messages in reply to you via dm. There’s 4 options with envelope, and with box. Please let me know your choice via dm.
  • Buy it Now placed by hirschm1 for $169 on 2024-02-26 15:15:09 UTC

More from this seller:

7 items