This set consists of following items:
- AATP - Marie de Carol JSK - black - long version https://lolibrary.org/items/aatp-marie-de-carol-jsk-long
- AATP - blouse with jabot - black
- Metamorphose - Embroidered Muff - black https://lolibrary.org/items/meta-embroidered-muff
JSK - Bust: 90-100cm, Length: 107cm, Waist: 70-80cm
Blouse - Bust: 90cm , Waist: 80cm, Length: 65cm, Sleeve Length: 61cm
The JSK shows some damages caused by the boning of the bustier part of the JSK, so the boning peaks out a bit. It's only noticeable if you take a real close look. Someone who is able to sew might as well try to repair it or remove the boning completely. Apart from that it's still in good condition and is especially nice for tall lolitas. I wore it two or three times during all those time I owned it.
Not sure which blouse from AATP it is, I bought it someday from CC. It's a rather simple bouse so it could be possible that it was part of a JSK set.
The muff is quite old but the overall look and feel is still good. There is a small opening on the backside of the muff which is big enough so you can put a package of tissue or a face mask inside (see picture where I held it open with my hand).
Please take a look at my terms of sale. Please note that I don't accept trades because I'm leaving Lolita.
Please be aware, that due to the corona virus outbreak, I don't ship outside of Europe.
- inside of Europe with tracking and insurance up to 50€ --> 11,59€
- inside of Europe with tracking and insurance up to 500€ --> 13,99€
- inside of Germany with tracking and insurance up to 500€ --> 4,99€
Shipping to Europe: Contact seller for quote
This item does not ship outside Europe
Condition: Minor Damage
Brand: Alice And The Pirates
Damage: Rips Or Tears
Style: Gothic, Kuro
* All prices are in € and include PP-fees, but don't include shipping! * I'm shipping from Germany! Please be aware that shipping outside of EU states is very expensive with DHL. Please write a PM or comment the item you want with your location for a shipping estimate but be prepared that shipping with tracking, results in shipping costs around 30-47€. You can look up the prices here if you want: https://www.dhl.de/en/privatkunden/preise/preise-international.html Please note that it's only possible to get tracking when the parcel is send via Paket option of DHL! * Please be aware that the safest method of shipping is always with tracking and insurance. I'm not responsible for lost packages if you choose shipping without tracking and insurance! * All packages will be marked as gift. Let me know if you’d like me to mark down your package, but do so at your own responsibility. Note that an item is insured for the amount I declared. * The measurements are taken from Lolibrary or the item’s official site. Amateur measurements taken flat available upon request. * I'm willing to do reasonable payment plans with a 20% nonrefundable deposit. * Information for allergics: I own two cats. They usually don't come near my lolita clothes, cause they are stored in a seperate room, where my cats don't have access to. Unfortunately I can't prevent that their hair is flying around in my flat and settling on my clothes. All items will be lint-rolled before packaging! * Please be aware that I can only ship out the items on Friday and Saturday, cause I have to travel a lot in my job and can't make it in time to the post office during the week. * I'm leaving Lolita so I won't trade my items for other items. Please respect that.
- Buy it Now placed by MoonLea for €135 on 2020-10-11 16:27:13 UTC