NWOT, only tied on.
If you are waiting until payday, you can message me to ask if it can be put "On Hold" for you.
I prefer shipping in the US, but am willing to ship overseas if you message me for a quote, and are willing to pay any customs fees you might get hit with.
It's a very pretty blouse! The lavender ribbons are very sparkly. The ivory is similar to the very light cream color that Dream Cat Go Round is. It is a very light-weight, translucent (semi-see through) blouse since it is made out of chiffon. The cuffs are stretchy.
Body: Original Chiffon (100% Polyester)
Different fabrics: Satin (100% Polyester)
Shipping to United States:
Shipping outside United States:
Contact seller for quote
New Without Tag
*Prices are always firm for BIN's. Please do not ask for a discount.
*Once an item is sold to you, it is yours and cannot be returned.
*I am not responsible if packages are lost or damages occur during transit
*International shipping starts at $25 and will be higher based upon destination and weight, so please be aware of that before messaging.
*You will have 48 hours to pay once the invoice has been received, unless you've discussed if you need a later paying time beforehand.
*If you see the "Make me an offer!" activated on a bid only listing, please go ahead and send an offer if no one has submitted a bid yet. (Offer must be above starting bid price for it to be considered).
*Once a bid has started, it cannot be stopped. Offers will not be accepted after bidding has started.
*If you win a listing and back out of paying (either written or by "ghosting" for 72+ hours), you will be blacklisted from future sales from me.
*If I have a listing that does not allow international shipping, please do not buy unless you are located in the US or willing to pay $25 or more for shipping.
* I now own a very small rabbit, but she is located on a completely different floor from where items are kept, I wash my hands frequently after interacting with her, and most of my items are NWT and kept in the plastic packaging they arrived to me in, or were NWOT items that I never actually wore, so there's little to no chance of pet hair being on the items.
* I will never sell an item that has any intense odors unless specified, as I have severe asthma that leaves me bedridden and hospitalized frequently. I personally will never be the contributor to the odor as my main trigger is smoke, and the only way an item will have an odor is if it arrives to me that way. (From the factory it was produced at or a seller that did not disclose smells to me, which has happened with items bought from Japan or China). If I receive an item that has any smells, I will try to wash and wash until I get the smell out, and if it's futile, I will continue to mention it in descriptions under "damages" as I have done in the past.
-If items have any other "undisclosed damages", it may have been missed during inspection as I am not an expert, or it happened during transit, which is out of my control.
- I like to upcycle and reuse packaging from other orders that are still nicely intact, as using my own packaging and not the ones USPS provides will lower shipping costs for the buyer, so please be aware of that. I will make sure your items are as safe as possible. Sometimes using my own packages will result in a box that isn't perfectly sized to your items (a box that's slightly bigger for a smaller item), but I do that to reduce costs of shipping for you to $4-5 instead of $10+. If you do not like that, please include in your message you would like the higher shipping option.
- If you have less than 10 reviews, please message me and provide feedback from another site such as eBay or Depop. I may refuse to sell to you otherwise out of fear.
- I will refuse to sell for any reason that concerns me.
- If you have 5 or more negative reviews, I will most likely refuse to sell. I will review your profile to see why there are so many negatives, and when. If all the negatives were from years ago and you've had back to back positive reviews recently, you have a higher chance of not being declined.
- If you frequently ask for discounts when I've mentioned my prices are firm and rarely purchase, that may result in being blacklisted or simply no response to said messages.
- If I'm left a review that seems to be a lie (and especially if it does not seem logical with my medical conditions), that will result in a ban.
- If I am sent a message that is extremely odd or volatile (such as long, angry paragraphs complaining that an item is over-priced compared to the store when the item is the same exact price as retail or below), that will result in a ban
* Hinata Hinata
- Buy it Now placed by MollyDolly for $140 on 2020-12-06 18:01:52 UTC